Get to Know Me !

Hi!My name is Kylee Andreoli and I'm a sophomore here at the University of Tampa, I'm also a Creative Advertising and Public Relations major with minors in Advertising and Graphic Design.I chose this major and minor because I wanted to include both my interests in digital arts and business together. Although I'm not 100% sure what I want to do after I graduate, I believe my major and minor will both benefit me in the future. I was born and raised in New Hampshire (just 40 minutes north of Boston) and still currently living there with my family of 5 (parents, younger brother and sister) . I have been fantasized by art ever since I was a little girl. I would say I am most comfortable with art that is mostly hands on, for example; drawing, sculpting and painting etc. I'm excited to continue my passion of art but also to further my skills with it through technology and online softwares like adobe. I came to this University to explore my options within the art and creative department to try and figure out my niche and what I want to do after I graduate. 

Specific to this FMX class, I'm excited and eager to further my education, skills and knowledge within the whole adobe suite. I am comfortable with some of the softwares but I'm excited to learn more especially within photoshop and illustrator. From this class, I expect to leave with new skills from each adobe software. With that,  I hope I can apply my new skills and passions into whatever I end up doing in my future years here at UT and after graduation.

Comments

Popular Posts